The iconic, luxury brand InterContinental Nairobi found in the capital city of Kenya and the gateway of East Africa.
A glimpse of InterContinental Nairobi
- 376 superbly appointed luxurious rooms and suites
- Club intercontinental rooms are found on the sixth floor with the Private Club lounge.
Highlights of InterContinental Nairobi
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Extensive meeting and conferencing facilities
- Nairobi galleries –The Kitegela glass Studios
- Shopping in the Nairobi shopping mall
- Visit the Maasai Market for cultural artifacts, clothing and jewellery
Adventure and Pleasure of InterContinental Nairobi
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of Mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural and the Snake Park has in display a variety of snakes
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Dar trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley