Hemingways Nairobi, located along Mbagathi Ridge in Karen, certainly does the name justice as it incorporates English countryside mansion architecture with a winning decor, a setting in the woodlands of Karen .
A glimpse of Hemingways Nairobi
- 45-room boutique hotel elevates the standard of luxury service.
- The hotel is luxurious, personalized, perfect ... and butler service
- Private balcony overlooking the iconic silhouette of the Ngong Hills.
Highlights of Hemingways Nairobi
- Extensive gardens invite for walks, a pond at the lower end of the estate is getting ready and the view into patches of forest and on to the famous Ngong Hills are underscoring the setting of this unique hotel.
- Spa, gym and pool are available for treatments, work outs - with or without a personal trainer
- Truly an exceptional Nairobi's luxury hotel, out of town, away from the hustle and bustle
Adventure and Pleasure of Hemingways Nairobi
Optional visit to the following attraction:
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of Mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural and the Snake Park has in display a variety of snakes
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley