Fairmont the Norfolk Hotel a Luxurious haven of tranquility whose his goes as far the history of the city of Nairobi to beginning of the 19th Century.
A glimpse of Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
- 165 guest rooms and suites now offers luxury accommodation Nairobi luxury hotel
- Fairmont The Norfolk continues to be Nairobi's finest and best-known luxury hotel.
- The hotel in Nairobi Kenya, is still the traditional starting point for the African safari
Highlights of Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
For meetings and events
- Nearby Central business District, including United Nations complex and The Kenyatta International Conference Centre
Adventure and Pleasure of Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
Optional visit to the following attractions:
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of Mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural and the Snake Park has in display a variety of snakes
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley