Tribe is a boutique hotel in Nairobi that serves as a perfect compliment to Village Market. Set in the leafy suburb of Gigiri, ten minutes from the city center.
A glimpse of Tribe Hotel
- 137 guestrooms and suites that simultaneously excite and soothe
Highlights of Tribe Hotel
- Tribe hotels is a luxurious experience the guest
- Tribe Hotel maintains a benchmark of excellence in every aspect of its offerings.
- rich deep colours mix with natural stone and wood
- stainless steel and glass features blend with rustic metal and handmade wooden furniture,
- World-class amenities and new age technology seamlessly complement local fabrics and artifacts.
Adventure and Pleasure of Tribe Hotel
- Optional visit to the following attraction:
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of Mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural and the Snake Park has in display a variety of snakes
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley