The Emakoko is a luxury lodge artistically on the Mbagathi River valley neighbouring the Nairobi National Park surrounded beautiful trees on the cliff.
A glimpse of the Emakoko Luxury Lodge
- 20 bed luxury lodge with all rooms overlook the river and into the Park.
- Enjoy an Emakoko cocktail in the viewing area or simply a coffee by the pool overlooking the river, relaxation is assured.
- A chance to view the resident hippo, who also likes to keep an eye on you and may be seen grazing on the lawn outside the rooms in the early evening or the morning.
Highlights of the Emakoko Luxury Lodge
- The lodge is a mere 25- minute game drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Wilson Airport and all the main city attractions while the location of The Emakoko is special as the National Park provides a buffer between civilization and the wild.
- The Emakoko allows you to start and finish your safari in the wildlife environment and within a few minutes of clearing customs you are viewing game in the amazing Nairobi National park.
- The only “transfer” delays likely to be encountered en route to or from The Emakoko are the natural pauses to watch a pride of lions or waiting for a Rhino or journey of Giraffe to cross the road.
- Game drives – day and night to see the wildlife and beauty of the Nairobi National Park
Adventure and Pleasure of the Emakoko Luxury Lodge
Optional visit to the following attractions:
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of Mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Day trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley