The Villa Rosa Kempinski hotel is located on Nairobi, 20 Kms away from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
A glimpse of the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel
- 200 rooms and suites distributed throughout 10 floors
- including a Presidential Suite on the top floor
- The luxury Spa is a journey inspired by the European cycle of the seasons drawing on the elemental wisdom of nature.
Highlights of the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel
- With state-of-the-art banqueting and conference facilities
- The hotel’s pillar-less grand ballroom will be able to seat 500 people.
- Additional facilities for smaller gatherings such as conferences, meetings
- planning a meeting, conference, wedding, or any special event
- Enjoy your holiday or carry out your business while the rest .
Adventure and Pleasure of the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel
Optional visit to the following attractions:
- Nairobi City Tour -The sightseeing tour of the city center and Nairobi’s historical buildings
- National Museum and The Snake Park -established in 1930 ,the museum has a collection of items that showcase origins of mankind and Kenya's past and contemporary cultural and the Snake Park has in display a variety of snakes
- Nairobi National Park -the wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of animals including four of the Big Five also home to Masai Giraffes and Impala, herds of Antelope and
- Karen Blixen The museum home of Baroness Karen Blixen who came to Kenya from Denmark in the early part of the last century and is renowned for the novel “Out of Africa”.
- Elephant Orphanage (Daphne Sheldrick) dedicated for young orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Giraffe Center Home of the endangered Rothschild Giraffes feed the Giraffes - a truly awesome experience.
- Trip to the Lake Nakuru National Park found in the expansive Great Rift Valley