Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara is found in the Olare Orok Conservancy that borders the Masai Mara National Game Reserve.
A glimpse of Olare Mara Kempinski
- Twelve serene luxury tents and the honeymoon suite that has its very own plunge pool.
- An authentic African experience alongside stylish and graceful.
- Camp is surrounded by a grove of riverine forest on the banks of the Ntiakitiak River.
- The camp blends a rustic African ambience and the elegance of the Kempinski legacy.
- The Honeymoon suite is as spectacular with a its very own plunge pool with stunning views of the conservancy and the Hippo Pool
- Sip Champagne and toast to life together in the midst of the wilderness, a truly unique experience.
- After a game drive retreat to the peaceful the camp having seen the sun set over the Mara.
- Wellness and spa treatments.
Highlights of Olare Mara Kempinski
- Day and night game drives unique experience as you look out for the nocturnal animals
- Guided bush walks in the exotic savannah grasslands with abundance of wild game
- Lion watching
- Honeymoon for love birds here is the perfect place for your memorable beginning - views of the amazing Africa savannah grassland with crispy fresh air fills the environs is your haven for romance and relaxation.
Adventure and Pleasure of Olare Mara Kempinski
- Balloon safaris drift aloft experience Mara at a bird’s eye view
- Bush meal wine and dine in the best spots of virgin African bush
- Sundowner enjoy your favourite thirst breaker while watching the sun go down
- Cultural visit experience authentic African culture that has withstood globalization