The Fairmont Mara Safari Club is a luxury Masai Mara resort hotel in Kenya.
A glimpse of Fairmont Masai Mara Safari Club
- 51 luxuriously and 6 premium tents
- A Top twenty Luxury Resort by Travel & Leisure Magazine
- Culinary delight, experiential luxury safari adventures and outdoor activities
- A spacious outside deck overhangs the river
- verandas overlooking the hippo and crocodile-filled river
- spa service es and outdoor massage area
Highlights of Fairmont Masai Mara Safari Club
- Outdoor dining in a boma- by traditional homesteads, where guests can enjoy a cultural dinner reflecting not only African cuisine but also rich musical accompaniment.
- Themed events ,children activities
- Masai dances, Cultural and wildlife talks and shows.
- Meeting space ,accommodating about 100 people
Adventure and Pleasure of Fairmont Masai Mara Safari Club
- Game drives
- Balloon safaris over the Mara plains capped with a champagne breakfast on the savannah
- A stroll in the footprints of the hippo-trodden path escorted by a Masai Moran.
- Visit the Masai Mara, one of the world’s richest wildlife reserves home to an astounding array of animals including zebras, cheetahs, wildebeests, gazelles and of course the “Big Five”.