Sirikoi Lodge, a small handsome lodge built on private land and secluded by the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
Sirikoi House is the grandest the newly built with fabulous furnished bedrooms. Sirikoi House is only sold on an exclusive use basis, and comes with its own private safari vehicles and guides, as well as chef and team of staff.
Sirikoi Cottage has been created with families or friends holiday safari in mind. It can be taken as a completely private and separate unit, or as an extension of the main lodge.
A glimpse of Sirikoi Lodge
- Sirikoi camp has four luxury tents each built on a platform with a private veranda overlooking the waterhole, a living area with a fireplace and an elegant bathroom with a Victorian bath and a shower.
- Sirikoi Cottage is a secluded two-bedroom cottage, made from wood, thatch and stone and with a large deck area is situated in a private corner of the camp, near the wetlands where elephant and buffalo regularly visit.
- Sirikoi House a self-contained three-bedroom house that can sleep up to six people in stunning style and comfort. It has its own kitchen, dining room and living spaces.
Highlights of Sirikoi Lodge
- Dawn to Dusk at Sirikoi, Game Viewing,
- Ngare Ndare Forest Walk, Day Safaris by Quad Bike , Il Ngwesi Cultural Visit
Adventure and Pleasure of Sirikoi Lodge
- Exploring Northern Kenya by Quad Bike
- Explore remote areas by helicopter & plane
- Mobile Camping and Quad Safaris
- Riding with wildlife, on horseback
- Start customizing you itinerary
- Start designing your safari today