Little Governors’ is intimate luxurious tented camp is neatly set around a large watering hole that abound with diverse and plenty birds and wildlife.
A glimpse of Little Governors' Camp
17 luxurious en-suite tents spacious luxurious safari tents entirely under canvas, each with private verandah, ensuite bathrooms
Highlights of Little Governors' Camp
- Game Viewing un-matched wild game-viewing and photographic opportunities in the world’s famous wildlife sanctuary
- All the wonders of the natural world walking around you and experiencing the sights and sound of Africa
- Masai Cultural Visits - immerse in a magnificent cultural experience by visiting a traditional Masai homestead or Manyatta. Masai culture a way of life has remained unchanged for centuries.
- Experience awe of the grace and beauty of the Masai people - the colourful lifestyle.
- Buy a memento from the bustling curio market where you can buy traditional Masai beadwork.
Adventure and Pleasure of Little Governors' Camp
- Hot Air ballooning drifting wherever the air currents take you across the savannah grassland dotted with flat topped acacia trees - ample opportunities for photography and video filming.
- Kenyan Hot Air Balloon Safari ends with a flourish in the time honoured tradition of balloon flights the world over, you toast your return to earth with a champagne breakfast, cooked on the balloon landing site.
- Enjoy the Balloon Safari ends with some leisurely game viewing on the way back to Camp.
- Walking Safari experience the untamed beauty of the Mara where the scenery differs from inside the Reserve and picturesque acacia trees dot the hilly landscape
- Wildebeest Migration experience most mesmerizing wildlife spectacle The Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Day & Overnight Trips -Trip Mfangano Island, Lake Victoria the second largest fresh water lake in the world where you relax, Recharge and get away from it all….