Giraffe Manor Hotel Nairobi, Kenya is an elegant, personally hosted, small and exclusive hotel, famous for its resident herd of giraffe.
A glimpse of Giraffe Manor Hotel, Karen Nairobi, Kenya
- A small intimate and exclusive hotel famous for its resident herd of giraffe.
- Found in the leafy suburbs of Langata
- set in 12 acres of private land within 140 acres of an indigenous forest
- Accommodation in a 1930s grandeur exclusive boutique hotel reminiscent of the early days
Highlights of Giraffe Manor Hotel, Karen Nairobi, Kenya
- Sanctuary is home to Rothschild Giraffes
- The large veranda and terrace allow you to get very close to these animals and to feed them by hand.
- The giraffes are completely wild, making this an experience unlike any other in the world.
Adventure and Pleasure of Giraffe Manor Hotel, Karen Nairobi, Kenya
- Enjoy a walk in the sanctuary
- Visit the Giraffe Centre located within the Manor grounds.
- Take a trip to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and see orphaned elephants and rhinos.
- Visit the Karen Blixen Museum
- Daphne Sheldricks Elephant Orphanage
- Utamaduni Craft Centre & Verandah Restaurant
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Kazuri Beads and Pottery
- Nairobi National Park