Manda Bay is a small high-class resort, located on the North Western tip of Manda Island, in the Indian Ocean on the Kenyan coast offering personalised luxury beach holidays. Manda Island is one of the high-end possibilities of the many private hideaway pristine idyllic islands of the Lamu archipelago. Experience deeply inspirational Manda Bay - heady exclusivity and beautiful beach, celeb-friendly pampering and barefoot luxury.
Experience early morning fishing trips or scenic flight over the Archipelago, a ski down in the calm waters of the mangrove creeks, bird walks, or simply a walk along the beach enables guests to return to the lodge for a well-earned breakfast. Set on an ideal setting such that low tide and in calm weather, snorkelling is offered off the coral reefs.
A glimpse of Manda Bay Hotel
- Sixteen cottages with a choice of rooms
- Set on an ideal setting such that low tide and in calm weather
Highlights of Manda Bay Hotel
- Fishing and Dhow Safari - explore this incredible archipelago
- Water sports -Water skiing ski at high tide,
- Sailing, Wind-surfing and kite-surfing.
- Windsurfing instruction to Beginners.
- Game Drives Walking and Jogging
- Sun downer walk and
- Cultural Heritage
- Scenic Flights –a range of scenic flights across this stunning region of Kenya.
- Weddings honeymoon
Adventure and Pleasure of Manda Bay Hotel
The sailfish season starts in October through to April. The marlin season is February and March. Tuna, Dorado, Wahoo, Giant Trevally and Kingfish are abundant all year round.
- Fly Fishing season - November through to March
- Snorkelling - November - April
- Deep Sea fishing - August - May
- Dolphin sightings November - April
- Coolest months - April - September 26 - 27 Deg. C
- Hottest months - November , Feb & March Average 30 -32 Deg. C
- Expected Rains - April - July, October
- Go on wildlife safari to National Parks such as Masai Mara, Tsavo or Amboseli