Peponi Hotel is a small intimate Luxury hotel on Shela Beach the exotic island of Lamu Archipelagos, in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Kenya. Small and personal, it is the perfect rest after a safari or a hide away holiday from modern life. Peponi’s gardens have been integral part of the hotel and Shela village for over 40 years and boast one of the largest and most varied collections of tropical palms and exotic plants on the Kenyan coast.
A glimpse of Peponi Hotel Lamu
- Accommodation - Peponi Twenty Nine rooms- all have ocean views.
Highlights of Peponi Hotel Lamu
- Home to Lamu Marine Conservation Trust
- Swing hammocks under the shade of coconut trees
- Fresh water free form swimming pool under two giant Baobab trees - the perfect places to relax
Adventure and Pleasure of Peponi Hotel Lamu
- Dhow Trips
- Water Sports
- Go on wildlife safari to National Parks such as Masai Mara, Tsavo or Amboseli