Sasaab Lodge found on the Ngutuk Ongiron Group Ranch in the West Gate community in Northern Kenya, African wilderness dry and beauty. Succeeding habitat depart from the lush slopes of Africa’s second highest peaks Mt. Kenya after Kilimanjaro to the desert and semi-desert of Kenya's Northern Frontier District.
A glimpse of Sasaab Camp - Samburu, Kenya
- Built on a ridge is the main lodge area is on a ridge Sasaab Lodge offers a true wilderness experience in an atmosphere of comfort and stylish interior with its cozy Moroccan decor and furnishings.
- Sasaab Lodge swimming pool is on a hill facing the river and massage and beauty treatments are on offer.
Highlights of Sasaab Camp - Samburu, Kenya
- Very high quality and freshest food products with a Moroccan influence on the cuisine.
- Moroccan style huge 'tents' are the lodge’s accommodation each comes with a bedroom, sitting room and en-suite bathrooms.
- All Sasaab Lodge tents have a private plunge pool and massage treatments can be taken in the privacy of your tent by the pool.
Adventure and Pleasure of Sasaab Camp - Samburu, Kenya
- Mountain biking
- Visiting the local Samburu people
- Day and night game viewing drives
- Walks along the river or in the dry bush lands
- Day visits to the Samburu reserve