Sarara Camp is located in the Namunyak Wildlife Conservation Trust set in the southern end of the famous Mathews Mountain Range of northern Kenya. Samburu ethnic people who inhabit these lands are a group of semi-nomadic pastoralists who have long that co-existed with wildlife alongside their cattle.
A glimpse of Sarara Camp
- Accommodation in the six luxury tented camp with stunning views of the Mathews Range of mountains and the animal watering hole.
Highlights of Sarara Camp
- Game Drives & Walks
- Singing Wells
- Sarara is the only place in the world where one can view this magical and timeless tribal tradition.
- The Hide where you can sneak down to any time there is an animal you want to see up close
- Extended Walking Safaris with Camels
- Cultural visits
- Bush breakfasts & lunches
- Horizon swimming pool
Adventure and Pleasure of Sarara Camp
- Horse riding and Camel treks
- Mountain biking and Quad-bikes/ATVs
- Fly camping
- Spa – massage, reflexology, aromatherapy and beauty treatments
- Horizon swimming pool – a great place to chill, lounging “pods” filled with cream cushions and a dining/sundowner deck under sails.
- Boules/Bocce/Petanque and Croquet
Start customizing you itinerary