Tortilis Camp is named after the flat-topped, umbrella thorn tree, the Acacia Tortilis, and is situated in one of Amboseli's areas of Acacia Tortilis woodland, with the majestic backdrop of Africa's highest mountain, and the World's highest free-standing mountain, snow-capped Kilimanjaro.
A glimpse of Tortilis Camp
- Intimate camp with luxury accommodation, cuisine and ambiance.
- Fun, experienced and knowledgeable guides
Highlights of Tortilis Camp
- Bush meals
- magnificent views of Kilimanjaro
- Viewing game at nearby waterhole frequented by elephants and other wildlife.
Adventure and Pleasure of Tortilis Camp
- Both inside the park, and within a private Bush meals Bush meals game concession.
- Game drives
- Walking safari