Kicheche Mara Camp is located in the beautiful Acacia Valley of Mara North Conservancy. The camp is hidden in this picturesque valley, on the Olare Orok stream.
A glimpse of Kicheche Mara Camp
- Traditional bush camp consists of eight canvas tents ensuite.
- small intimate camp provides authentic safari experience
- Award winning conservancy and highly renowned for its direct partnerships with the local community. All eight tents are overlooking the Olare Orok river
- The Camp lounge has comfortable seat and a stunning game viewing.
- Highly rated for its prime game viewing
- Kicheche Mara Camp is closed in April & May
- game drives within the Mara North Conservancy
- escorted nature walks
- visits to local Masai villages and to the local Aitong market (on Thursdays) as well as to a number of community projects supported by Kicheche
Adventure and Pleasure
- Balloon Safari
- Wildebeest migration
- early morning game drives
- bush walks across the conservancy
- culture immersion
- Early morning and late afternoon drives
- Close game viewing without disturbing
- Expert guides' instincts and experience in game spotting .
- Walking safaris escorted by an armed ranger and interpretive.
- Authentic cultural tour Maasai and visits Community Project