Lions Bluff Lodge is a private and quite eco lodge within its own conservancy the Lumo Community Wildlife owned by the local Taita community.
A glimpse of Lions Bluff Lodge
- Accommodated in twelve traditionally built rondavel that allows an intimate experience in a secluded and exclusive
- Lions Bluff features wildwood verandahs are suspended over one of Kenya's most stunning panorama
Highlights of Lions Bluff Lodge
- Simplicity incarnate - Overlooking the smoke-grey peaks of the Pare Mountains, and towered over by the legendary snows of Kilimanjaro, all the ensuite rooms enjoy huge panoramas.
- Family friendly - Children: Lions Bluff enjoys children!
- Child-friendly pursuits- Bush walks within the confines of the lodge interact with nature and enchanting them with stories.
- Weddings and honeymoons - ultimate wedding venue and can be booked in its entirety.
- Wedding ceremonies can be staged on the edge of the bluff, or in the surrounding wilderness.
- Ancient realm of the elephant - elephant migratory corridor, which links Lake Jipe in Tsavo
- Realm of the lion, descendants of the man-eaters-descendants of the famous Tsavo lions breed amongst the rocky bluffs.
- 'Shout at the Devil'- It was on these plains that one of the most eccentric campaigns of the First World War was fought.
Adventure and Pleasure of Lions Bluff Lodge
- Battlefield Tour - A key arena in the East Africa campaign of World War I
- Bush Breakfast & Bush Walk -guided wilderness walk
- Cultural Trip-visits to local villages, skull caves, waterfalls, natural tropical forest, rock climbing
- Day Game Drive and Night Game Drive
- Ornithological Walk