Malindi is an idyllic town in Kenya’s on the East African coast on the Indian Ocean and is 135 found kilometres North of Mombasa the second largest city in Kenya.
Highlights of Malindi
- Famous for deep sea fishing sports -Malindi on the international map.
- Large populations of sailfish -holds the record of the largest Pacific sailfish ever caught in the whole of the Africa
- Over 6,000 billfish group of predatory fish characterized by prominent bills and beaks tagged here.
- Malindi is home to popular casinos that host high-stake games and challenges such as the annual the Billfish Open Challenge-as part celebrating the rich marine life.
- Extreme Sports -Experience a surge of adrenaline
- Sky diving is jumping from the plane from a height of 12,000 feet above the ground. The jumper gets to do various exercises and stunts before opening their parachute at 3,500 feet. The jump out of a plane is exhilarating and experiencing the joy of free fall landing on the beach.
- Skydiving jamborees also known as boogies are held in Malindi and Diani beach in March and November every year if the weather is conducive. The Diani beach and Malindi beaches offer a perfect landing in low tides because it has very few obstacles
Adventure and Pleasure at the Malindi
- Water Sports
- Kite surf
- Explore the Lamu Archipelago by dhow
- Visit Shela Beach
- Lamu museum
- Cultural festivals that show cases the Swahili Culture, Sports and Music.
- Dhow races
- Donkey race
- The Magnificent unique architectural and rich Cultural Heritage.
- Pristine Beaches
Day 1 : Arrival Nairobi. Days 2/4 : Loisaba. Days 5/7 : Laikipia Wildlife Conservancy. Days 8/10 : Masai Mara. Day 11 : Home bound Flight via Nairobi
Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday & Beach Honeymoon Luxury Africa Honeymoon Safari offers an exceptional travel experience. Revivify yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Africa where found memories of adventure leisure and romance are experienced. African honey moon offers countless epic attractions and exotic sites, the world heritage sites, magnificent game sanctuary abound with free range roaming wild game.
Sekoke forest excursion Drive north past Kilifi onto the ancient city of Gedi – a 13th Century ruin in the heart of the dense Arabuko Sekoke forest. This is one of the most celebrated earliest urban sites on the East Coast of Africa. It is reputed to be older than Sofala (Mozambique) Kilwa Lamu and even Mombasa...
Hemingways Resort Hemingways Resort is one of the finest hotels on the Indian Ocean beach. The resort is located right in the middle of the pristine silver white sandy beach of Kenya. Watamu is one of the top destinations in the world for the big game fishing sport. Hemingways occupy a magnificent position on the beach at Watamu twenty miles south of Malindi.