Diani Beach found in the tranquil southern coast of Kenya is the land where the sparkling India Ocean laps swathes of sand, clear waters and idyllic beach. Diani is one of the most Luxurious holiday destinations in Africa conjuring up dreamy images of white sand, barefoot luxury and excellent efficient service. The exotic India Ocean coastline line with palm trees is only 30km south from Mombasa has attracted on holiday even such stars as Angelina Jolie with Brad Pitt or Rolling Stones! Diani beach is tremendous for luxury beach holidays, beach weddings. A honeymoon destination Kenya's coastline that stretches 480 km (300 miles) offers opportunity to find a villa in a secluded Robinson island. The Kenyan beach has stunning coastal reefs breaking the water and long stretch of shallow coastline with most spectacular views of the beach without end. Water sports where he jumper gets to do various exercises and stunts before opening their parachute at 3,500 feet. The jump out of a plane is exhilarating and experiencing the joy of free fall landing on the beach. Skydiving jamborees also known as boogies are held in Malindi and Diani beach in March and November every year if the weather is conducive. The Diani beach and Malindi beaches offer a perfect landing in low tides because it has very few obstacles
Highlights of Diani Beach
- Thrill seekers can experience the Indian Ocean makes a fantastic place for all sorts of water sports.
- The sea is replete with diverse and abundant sea life, colourful coral gardens and a warm temperature all year round.
- Perfect conditions for wind sports
- Calm water along the beach, and waves over the reef for adventure seekers.
- The white coral sands dotted with palm trees makes for amazing tropical scenery to venture out into the ocean.
- Extreme Sports
- Sky diving is jumping from the plane from a height of 12,000 feet above the ground.
Adventure and Pleasure at the Diani Beach
- Sky diving –Jamborees.
- Kite surfing
- Local fishing
- Big game fishing
- Snorkeling at Kisite Marine Park
- With lunch on Wasini Island
- Mombasa by night
- Full Day Mombasa City Tour with Lunch
- Go on wildlife safari to National Parks such as Masai Mara, Tsavo or Amboseli
Chale Island Chale Island, a small romantic island set in coral gardens is 50km south of Mombasa and 10km south of Diani Beach on the Kenyan South Coast. Diani beach is 25 miles south of Mombasa. Kenya's stunning coastline runs 700 km between the Tanzanian and Somali borders and is renowned for its powder sand of astonishing beaches.
Funzi Island The Funzi is nestles 35 kilometers away from Kenya, Mombasa ‘s Diani beach an unspoiled island in the Indian Ocean, and is only 15 minutes flying time from Mombasa, The islands pristine white sand, green eucalyptus tree forest and mangrove provide a unique appeal the luxurious secluded and beautiful natural views.
Wasini Island Wasini Island is a jewel of the south coast of Mombasa. Wasini is a small Island in the South of Kenya- Tanzania Border next to Shimoni caves some seventy-five Kilometers south of Mombasa. Wasini Island is about 5 km long and 1 km across. The neighboring Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park the main attraction of the Island are marine Life and Coral Gardens. The Island is a great place to see dolphins, fish and turtles.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi Day 2 - 8: Flight to Diani - the Diani Beach Day 9 : Fly from Diani – Nairobi to Homebound