Mara Plains Camp situated on the northern border of the Masai Mara Game Reserve in the Olare Orok Conservancy the heart of some of the greatest predator country of Africa. Mara plains here the big five roam in this African jungle, the lion roaring nearby, while leopards are regularly found to wandering through the camp and cheetahs have established territories on the savannah.
A glimpse of Mara Plains Camp
Mara Plains Camp is a small intimate exclusive bush camp consisting of seven comfortable canvas tents ensuite with a capacity of maximum of fourteen people at a time
Highlights of Mara Plains Camp
- Early morning and late afternoon and night game drive
- Adventurous Balloon safaris
- Authentic cultural visits
- Bush walks – Nature emersion on guided walks
- Bush breakfasts & lunches
Adventure and Pleasure
- Wildebeest migration
- Early morning and late afternoon and night game drives
- Balloon safaris
- Authentic local village visits.