Ol Donyo Lodge is situated on the slopes of the Chyulu Hills between Amboseli National Park and Tsavo National Parks and overlooking the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro with exclusive access to 250,000 acres.
A glimpse of Ol Donyo Lodge
- Luxurious décor modern as well as rustic comfortable in the tradition great wilderness lodges.
- Spacious bedrooms en-suite bathrooms with superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro
Highlights of Ol Donyo Lodge
- "star-beds" spot where guests enjoy dramatic views over the plains and onto Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Star gaze sleep on these rooftops to enjoy a night sleeping under the stars.
Adventure and Pleasure of Ol Donyo Lodge
- Game drives day and at night.
- Game walks with an experienced guide on the spectacular open plains, in the Acacia woodland and the volcanic hills.
- Horse riding for both experienced riders and novices.
- Bush Breakfasts and Bush Dinners.
- Visit the Maasailand Preservation Trust
- Swim in the swimming pool over-looking Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Clay pigeon shooting, massages
- Multi-day horse riding safaris as well as camping under canvas are all other optional extras.
- Participate and contribute to the conservation and community projects
- Small intimate camp 20 beds in nine cottages
- own rooftop sundowner